- Paraphilic infantilism is a paraphilia characterized by the desire to wear diapers, due to reasons other than medical necessity, and/or be treated as an infant or toddler. It is also characterized by the carrying out of these desires on a regular basis.
- (AB) : A person that enjoys regressing back to being a baby. Beyond regressing using physical or environmental changes (such as diapers, clothing, and settings), they also mentally regress, taking the mentality of a baby.
- A room in a house for the special use of young children
- a child’s room for a baby
- greenhouse: a building with glass walls and roof; for the cultivation and exhibition of plants under controlled conditions
- A place where young children are cared for during the working day; a nursery school
- A place where young plants and trees are grown for sale or for planting elsewhere
- A nursery school is a school for children between the ages of three and five years, staffed by qualified teachers and other professionals who encourage and supervise educational play rather than simply providing childcare. It is a pre-school education institution; part of early childhood education.
adult baby nursery – Baby Pants
Little Miss Muffet
The community center’s summer nursery rhyme presentation was a month away and since the town didn’t have many girls it was almost always boys playing their parts. Although that really wasn’t why Mark complained though and his mother knew it. His mother knew it and played her part as well as he played his looking at him with a sympathetic nod.
Deep down she knew that his complaints were simply because he was a boy and she had nodded that nod of understanding because the mother of a boy who must dress as a girl must never look too pleased. It was the same game they had played last year and the year before that. It would be this way next year and she was already looking for his dress and material she fashion it from.
But that wasn’t why Mark needed to dress so far in advance of the play and she said so again and then he nodded. Mark knew he would be sitting down on a very short stool called a tuffet and Mark knew he would be doing so in a very short little dress with slips under it. It was why he’d be wearing those ruffled panties and why he’d need to practice.
Little girls in short little dresses must learn how to sit so only what that little girl wants to show – shows. Every little girl learns that and in this case Mark must learn it as well. He had one month before his recital and that was more than enough time to practice and when his mother wasn’t looking he smiled. Of course his mother had turned away because she was smiling as well.
Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet, Eating her curds and whey. There came a big spider, He sat down beside her. And frightened Miss Muffet away!
adult baby nursery